Mar 16, 2009

Preview night...at the new LeBasse Projects

I have neglected my posting for a week or two, but primarily because I have been gearing up to launch the new LeBasse Projects. Last night we threw a preview party for some artists and friends before this upcoming big opening.

I somehow (with the help of Christine, Kim and Nicole) managed to get everything ready for the preview and we had a great time just relaxing and catching up with friends. The work in the show looked fantastic in the new gallery…I think everyone needs to paint big from here on in…since we have some big walls to fill.

For those who joined us last night, thank you for showing your support, and thanks to Crustacean for catering! I cannot get enough of the garlic noodles…

If you did not make it, please join us Saturday the 21st for the Opening Reception from 7-10pm. We won’t have catering, but we will have some surprises to give out. Plus we will be joined by our friends at Gen Art who are helping throw the opening party!

I don’t have much else to say, so I will let pics tell the story after the jump.

No comments: